Beats Dance Club - Page 4 2078emq
Beats Dance Club - Page 4 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Beats Dance Club

Go down 
+12
Stephanie
musa225
Fosqa
MoonlightBae
Ghosts of Christmas
MagicalVanessa
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Amaryl
LoliRock!
Kyle
AliDiMagia
Chris Rocker
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Beats Dance Club - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 1:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Beats Dance Club - Page 4 MTUMa7m

Yo, yo, yo! Welcome to the Beats Dance Club! This is the best dance club you'll ever find in Magix City. We serve you delicious drinks, food, and the only thing that'll be on your mind is invading the dance floor! Don't be afraid to chat with new people and talk to the club owner; Chris Rocker, if you need any help.
Open Time: 8pm to 2am
Age Limit: 18 Years Old
Drinks: 8 Heart Coins
Food: 10 Heart Coins

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Stephanie
NPC
NPC
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 5:11 pm

I snatched the microphone out of Tim's hand as I started to sing, "Mean girls are popular, Mean girls are cool!" 

Back to top Go down
Tim
NPC
NPC
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 1:18 pm

"Uh..thank you for that inspiring song, Stephanie! Can we please get a vote?" I asked as the judges put up their vote. There were three votes: 6,8,7. "Okay Stephanie so overall your vote is at 21/30. I'll ask you a question which may boost up your vote. If you could wish for one thing what would it be?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
NPC
NPC
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 1:19 pm

"Well Tim, if I could wish for one thing it would be....to have a bigger closet duh! I need to do more shopping which means more closet space!" I replied confidently as I smiled at the camera.
Back to top Go down
Tim
NPC
NPC
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 1:21 pm

"Um thank you...Stephanie.." I said completely rattled by her answer. "Okay next up, let's have Contestant 16 please, Melania from Domino! She will be singing the Domino National Anthem." I said as I let her take the stage.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 1:24 pm

Melania nervously took the stage and looked around her, she could feel the crowd spacing in on her but she snapped out of it and focused. She then grabbed the mic.
"Oh, Domino. Such a lovely sound. 
Oh Domino. Where dreams come true. 
Domino, the land of flames.
The dragon can never be tamed. 
IN DOMINO! BIRDS FLY HIGH!
 THE RAIN STAYS LOW!
IN DOMINO! THE FIRE GLOWS
TEARS ARE DIM!
IN DOMINOOO!"

She sang proudly.

Beats Dance Club - Page 4 TeV8Qbk
Back to top Go down
Tim
NPC
NPC
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 6:13 am

"Ladies and Gentlemen, give it up for Melania Flamestone!" I yelled as the audience clapped immensely. I then brought Melania closer to the front of the stage as the judges casted their vote. 7.5,7,8. "Melania your overall grade is a 22.5 out of 30!" I exclaimed as everyone clapped. I then asked her a question. "Now Melania, if you could wish for anything, what would it be?"
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 6:14 am

"I'd wish to not lose my friends." She replied as she looked over to her friends. "We've been through so much together. I would be so hurt if something happened to them." 
Back to top Go down
Tim
NPC
NPC
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 6:16 am

"We love a sincere and friendly Miss Magix! Ladies and gentlemen please give it up again for Melania!" I exclaimed as she went off the stage. "Okay so the next contestant is Number 9: Fosqa Masq. She will be performing a piece from her home planet. Let's give it up for her!" I said as Fosqa got on the stage.
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 2:45 pm

Fosqa walked up to the stage "Before I sing, I want to tell you all that I never knew I was born in Magix until I got the acceptance letter at the orphanage on Earth, the song is from one of my favorite tv show on Earth and it is called 'I Love You'.
I love you, you love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?
I love you, you love me
We're best friends like friends should be
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?

Beats Dance Club - Page 4 ATwnFCK
Back to top Go down
Tim
NPC
NPC
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 2:52 pm

When Fosqa finished singing, everyone in the crowd clapped and stood up in awe. "Wow, amazing vocals! Give it up for Fosqa Masq!" I exclaimed as we all clapped and the judges gave their vote: 10,9,9
In total her vote was 28 out of 30. "Fosqa before you go backstage I would like to ask you a question which could increase your score even more. If you could wish for anything what would it be?"
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 3:54 pm

"If I had a wish it would be to help the people and animals that can't get a lot of food and don't have homes," Fosqa said.
Back to top Go down
Tim
NPC
NPC
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 7:06 am

"Great response Ms. Masq!" I exclaimed as the audience clapped and she went backstage. After that, the rest of the contestants performed. "Okay now that all of the contestants have performed, let's take a break and count all of the votes." I said as we cut to commercial.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 7:08 am

"Well either way, they both got better votes than Stephanie and that was the goal for the night." Lidiya replied.
Back to top Go down
Tim
NPC
NPC
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 7:09 am

"And the winner of Miss Magix 2018 is...... STEPHANIE WILLMARIE?" I yelled out in shock as we came back from commercial. "Um, congratulations Stephanie?"
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 7:10 am

"What? Ugh, no! Fosqa and Melania got better votes than her! THIS IS A FRAUD!" Lidiya yelled out in anger with the rest of the audience.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:48 am

“Something is really off. Could she be using magic?” Shar wounded
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
NPC
NPC
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 7:30 am

"Yes! I win! Thank you so much Magix!" I exclaimed as I went to the stage and grabbed my prize and crown and waved at the audience.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 7:33 am

"STOP!" Lidiya yelled as she grabbed the microphone and got on stage. "This is a fraud! Stephanie didn't win! That man bribed the show hosts to make Stephanie win even if she didn't have the highest score." She explained as the audience gasped in shock.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
NPC
NPC
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 7:40 am

"Argh, no! You're ruining everything!" I yelled as I snatched the microphone out of Lidiya's hands. "Don't listen to her, she's just a jealous girl who's mad because she isn't pretty enough to enter Miss Magix."
Back to top Go down
Claire
NPC
NPC
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 7:43 am

I looked at my Cloud Tower friends and knew that what I was about to do would damage my reputation but I had to defend Lidiya because I cared for her. "Hey!" I yelled getting up on the stage as well. "She is not just some girl. She is pretty, and beautiful and Miss Magix couldn't handle her." I said as I smiled at Lidiya. "I think we can all agree, that you, Stephanie Willmarie are a fraud and fake. Get off the stage!" I yelled as the audience booed at Stephanie.
Back to top Go down
Tim
NPC
NPC
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 7:44 am

"And with that folks, the real winner of the Miss Magix 2018 contest is.... Fosqa Masq! " I claimed as everyone clapped and welcomed her to the stage. "Congratulations Ms. Masq! The public has voted you the prettiest and smartest girl of Magix! "
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 10:09 am

"Thanks, everyone." Fosqa said, "And I would also like to thank my friends and family without them this wouldn't be possible." Fosqa finished.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 11:38 am

"YEA! GO FOSQA!" Shar cheered with her friends
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 1:33 pm

"Fosqa, I'm really proud of you!" Melania exclaimed as she hug Fosqa and congratulated her.
Back to top Go down
Tim
NPC
NPC
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 11:18 am

"Well there you have it folks, the winner of Miss Magix 2018, Fosqa Masq will also be winning 800 Diamonds as an appreciation for her amazing talent and effort. I'm Tim, and this was the 2018 Miss Magix talent show, see you next year! " I said lastly as we broke up from the broadcast and everyone went backstage or started heading home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beats Dance Club   Beats Dance Club - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beats Dance Club
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next