Magix Hotel - Page 4 2078emq
Magix Hotel - Page 4 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Magix Hotel

Go down 
+8
Maya
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Fairymagic
MoonlightBae
LoliRock!
AliDiMagia
Hotel Manager
MagicalVanessa
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Magix Hotel - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 1:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Magix Hotel - Page 4 C3V64cd

Are you staying in town for a few days or just looking for a place to stay until you can get things settled? Well, Magix Hotel is the perfect place to stay! Here you can rent one of our luxurious rooms and room service! There are unlimited choices of food and drinks here and we even have a sauna! Enjoy!
Single King Size Bed Room: 100 Hearts
Double King Size Bed Room: 400 Hearts
Room Service (Food): 2 Hearts Each Request
Room Service (Massage): 10 Hearts Each Request
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 1:11 pm

Oceane was asleep in the halls. She then heard someone yell that it was christmas eve and that woke her up. "Huh? Oh well I better get some books to read out here cause I guess its kinda quiet except for people screaming!" Oceane said then got some books from her bag that she brought with her. She then sat on the ground of the halls and read until she once again became lost in her thoughs looking up.
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
AliDiMagia
Enchantix
Enchantix
AliDiMagia

Fairy Pet : Fairy Cub

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 2:21 pm

Evie gets up from her bed and while doing her makeup she says...
Evie: Guys, there is a sale going on at the mall! We can't miss it!
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 2:23 pm

"Yeah no, duh! C'mon let's get ready and blow this popsicle stand!" Vanessa says as she gets ready in the luxurious bathroom after Evie.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 2:25 pm

"Ugh okay fine, I seriously need some new clothes." Talia said and then got up and got ready.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 2:31 pm

Oceane remembers something and runs to her room. "Hey you guys!" Oceane said.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

Fairy Pet : Fairy Lion

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 2:32 pm

Chanel interrupted from her sleep wakes up to the sound of Oceane's voice. "Well, good morning to you too!" She said sarcastically. "What's up?" She asked as she got up from her bed.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 2:34 pm

"ITS CHRISTMAS EVE!" Oceane said. Oceane then got her notebook and drew a sketch of her mom.
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 2:39 pm

"OMG!Yes, I know! Guys we totally have to go shopping and to the dance club today." I said as I rolled out of bed to get ready.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 2:41 pm

"And possibly throw a Christmas party!" Oceane added laughing.
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 2:44 pm

"Hahaha, yep." I said and then finished dressing up. After that me and the girls headed outside to seasons changing at the magix mall.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 3:05 pm

Luna fell asleep around 5 AM but woke up a few hours later to some screaming and everyone going out. She wanted to see what the big rush was so she followed them to the last minute Christmas sale.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Hotel Manager
NPC
NPC
Hotel Manager

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 7:29 pm

"Security close the gates now!" I yelled to the big bulky men in front of me to close the entrance so that the girls could get in and the ghosts could stay out. "What in the name of solaria's second star is going on in Magix City!?" I asked myself as I was in shock that the ghosts from the Legendarium were out.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 11:29 am

"Oh this is bad, really bad. At this rate, Magix City is going to end up being covered by snow." Vanessa said as she saw the snow build up in the windows due to the ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 12:04 pm

Luna also looked outside. "well, guess we are stuck here for a while.", said Luna.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Ghosts of Christmas
NPC
NPC
Ghosts of Christmas

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 12:48 pm

The ghosts keep summoning snow to Magix City until it is buried in 6 feet of snow. After their accomplished mission the ghosts disappear in thin air.
Back to top Go down
Hotel Manager
NPC
NPC
Hotel Manager

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 12:51 pm

"Oh my." I say to myself as I turn on the tv in the lounge. "Breaking News, It seems that Magix City has been dumped in 6 feet of snow due to some reported creatures that were roaming around yesterday. Christmas may be in fact ruined, and Santa Claus isn't coming to town." The news reporter says. I quickly then turn off the tv as I felt bad for the customers in the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Flora
NPC
NPC
Flora

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:20 pm

"Ugh, the snow is blocking the entrance!" I exclaim as I notice the deep snow surrounding the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Tecna
NPC
NPC
Tecna

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:22 pm

"Well I may not be a light or fire fairy but I am able to make this snow disappear." I explain. I then summon a digital web that then traps the snow in it. "Delete!" I yell as the digital web disappears with the snow.
Back to top Go down
Hotel Manager
NPC
NPC
Hotel Manager

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:25 pm

I then notice that the snow is cleared off of the closed transparent gates. However, I see 3 blurred figures outside of the gates and I immediately think that they're the ghosts. "OH NO THEY'RE BACK!" I yell but then I realize that it's the Winx. "OH IT'S THE WINX! OPEN THE GATES!" I yell to the two secuirty guards.
Back to top Go down
Musa
NPC
NPC
Musa

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:28 pm

"Hey guys! We are happy to tell you that Christmas is back on! Aisha,Stella, and Bloom are melting the snow on the roads and the sidewalks. Girls, your holiday break will finish after Christmas. We won't be here for long we just wanted to check on the girls. Are you guys alright?" I ask the alfea freshman.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 3:27 pm

"Oh I'm fine, you know except for the whole snow thing. I don't really work well with the cold." Talia replies sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

Fairy Pet : Fairy Lion

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 3:29 pm

"Oh my goodness the Winx! I love you guys, you guys are like totes the best omg selfie!!!" Chanel shouted in excitement as she took a quick picture with the winx.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 3:38 pm

Oceane coughed a little "Im fine that was ALOT of snow!" Oceane said then she realized she just awnsered to the WINX! "Omg! Its the Winx! Sorry for fangirling im just a big fan!" Oceane says. She then got her sketch pad and drew the winx. "There we go!" Oceane says then shows the Winx her picture.
Back to top Go down
Musa
NPC
NPC
Musa

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 4:10 pm

"Wow, I love your art. You're so good and trust me I love art!" I exclaimed as I fluttered my wings next to Oceane.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 4:16 pm

"Thanks!" Oceane says to Musa. She then puts her sketch pad back in her bag. "What a crazy day!" Oceane says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magix Hotel   Magix Hotel - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magix Hotel
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next