Alfea Library 2078emq
Alfea Library 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Alfea Library

Go down 
+3
ColletteTheWitch
FlowerGal12
MagicalVanessa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Alfea Library   Alfea Library EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Alfea Library IxI0V4C

Welcome to Alfea's library. Here you can just relax and read books, study, or go on the computers and research anything. Feel free to ask librarian Barbatea if you need help.

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea Library   Alfea Library EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:52 am

*For SabrinaCarpenterFan123*
Oceane walks in. She looks on the shelves she sees a book about her powers she grabs that book she also sees a book about Andros she grabs that book she then sits at a table and puts the two books on the table she reads the book about her powers first. When she finished it she read the book about Andros. When she finished both of them she put them back on the shelf and goes outside the archive.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea Library   Alfea Library EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 3:56 pm

As everyone in Alfea was asleep, Melania made her way into the Library to research more about Karma and how to destroy her and her army. She looked and looked for any books or any passages that could help her but she couldn't seem to find anything. She then sighed and sat on the floor, when all of a sudden a book fell in front of her. "Huh?" She asked herself as she picked up the book covered in dust. "The Forbidden Book...." She read the title of it. She then opened it and started looking through it. The book was very dark, and covered a lot of negative history in the Magic Dimension. Soon enough, she got on the chapters about Karma, the Fairy of Darkness. The book covered Karma's history and how she was the forgotten fairy of Tir Nan Og. It stated that the only way for Karma to be stopped was for someone else to fall. Melania gasped as she didn't want anything to happen to her or her friends but she kept reading, it said that to destroy Karma's army, a portal from the Rune of Darkness must open. The book said that Runes of Darkness are usually found at Cloud Tower. An idea started to form in Mel's head, instead of attending class tomorrow, she would go to Cloud Tower by herself to get the rune. She then closed the book, put it somewhere safe and went to her dorm to catch some sleep.

Alfea Library 17LgxJK
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea Library   Alfea Library EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 2:03 pm

Lidiya and her friends arrived at the library where Melania was last night. She wasn't there. "Ugh, where did she go?" Lidiya asked in frustration. Melania was one of her first friends, she didn't want to lose her. 
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea Library   Alfea Library EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 3:00 pm

"Why do I feel like this isn't gonna end well." Shar sighed. "Well we might as well read that chapter." She quick skimmed the chapter looking for just the important info. "Blah, blah, blah, she was the forgotten fairy of Tir Nan Og. The only way for Karma to be stopped is for someone else to fall. Well thats not good." Shar kept going, "Blah, blah, To destroy Karma's army, a portal from the Rune of Darkness must open. The Runes of Darkness are usually found at Cloud Tower." She ran her hands down her face, "Don't tell me she did what I think she did.."
Back to top Go down
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea Library   Alfea Library EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 3:34 pm

"Yep, I think your right Shar," Fosqa said, "Melania went to Cloud Tower and probably during the night when everyone was asleep." Fosqa finished and then asked, "If it is true, won't we have to tell Headmistress Faragonda? Sorry, but if we are opposed to be in class wouldn't the teachers let her know we're not." Fosqa finished.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea Library   Alfea Library EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 12:46 am

"I don't think Ms. Griselda would allow us to go to Cloud Tower and miss our classes." Lidiya said as she closed the book and held it. "We're gonna have to do this on our own. So, who's with me, let's go to Cloud Tower and save our friend?" 
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sophix
Sophix
musa225

Fairy Pet : Fairy Kitty

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea Library   Alfea Library EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 1:40 am

“I’m in.”
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea Library   Alfea Library EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 4:04 am

"I'm in too", Lyra joined.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Fosqa
Believix
Believix
Fosqa

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea Library   Alfea Library EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am

"I'm in," Fosqa said.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea Library   Alfea Library EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 3:40 pm

"Okay then. Let's do this." Lidiya said as she grabbed The Forbidden Book, and headed to Cloud Tower with the girls on the search to find their friend.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea Library   Alfea Library EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 5:11 pm

"Well, okay let's get started." Vanessa immediately said as she,Luna, and Talia looked for books on any sign of Luna's history. There was nothing really significant or a book that had any correlation to Luna. "These books are useless." She said as she threw one of the books on the ground. As the girls were sitting down on the floor, Vanessa noticed the Butterfly Archive. It was in the middle of the room and was a golden podium shaped like a butterfly. Vanessa and the girls stood on it then Talia and her just looked at Luna. "Okay, Luna ask it anything you want." 
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea Library   Alfea Library EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:18 am

Luna stood up to the book. She didn't know what to ask it first. She wanted to ask it the most basic question about her parents which could lead to her power history. "Who are my parents?", Luna asked hoping that it would tell her or even show her.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea Library   Alfea Library EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 4:56 am

"Hm..." Vanessa and the girls looked at each other as the Butterfly Archive didn't do anything. "Okay maybe-" Vanessa was about to say until a gold sparkly wave came from the butterfly. A light was then floating above the butterfly and was showing some images and a voice was telling a story.

"There is a story that's never been proven in the Magic Dimension, the story of the Dreamland Dragon. To some it is known as the Electric Dragon of the Moon. Long ago, when a bright light summoned the Great Dragon to create the Magic Dimension, it also created a dragon friend called "The Electric Dragon". The two were very close, ruled Domino together, and looked over each other as they grew up. When they grew old, the Three Ancestral Witches attacked Domino in the hopes of conquering the two dragons. The dragons then decided to split ways. The Great Dragon went to Earth and was born into a girl with the name of Bloom Rogers. The Electric Dragon escaped Domino and flew to another planet called Dreamland, however to magic scientists the planet is completely dead today. There is nothing there but rocks and dead plants. However, some say that the Electric Dragon is still alive and at Dreamland waiting for it's partner."

Alfea Library UA2Xc47
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea Library   Alfea Library EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 7:28 am

Luna got wide eyed and gasped. "So, we know that my power comes from the Electric dragon and that my planet is nothing but rocks now and that Bloom is involved as well.", Luna said just staring at the book.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea Library   Alfea Library EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 9:12 am

"But I don't understand, what does this have to do with Luna's parents?" Talia asked.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea Library   Alfea Library EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 9:17 am

"Before the Electric Dragon flew to Dreamland, it left a few pieces of it's power on Domino. It took the format of two people to give birth to two children. One of them which would inherit the power of the dragon.

Vanessa then gasped. "Luna and Lyra! The two children who were born...and you're the one with the electric powers so that means..."

"Follow the path where history leads you and all your questions will be answered." The butterfly archive spoke before the images faded away.

"Luna! Your parents are in Dreamland!" Vanessa yelled in excitement as she hugged both Luna and Talia.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea Library   Alfea Library EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 9:37 am

Luna gasped again, feeling shocked. "Oh my gosh!", Luna yelled hugging Vanessa and Talia. 
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea Library   Alfea Library EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 3:33 pm

"Okay - this is huge. I think this is the start of a magical adventure girls! Luna, I was thinking we should take flight to Dreamland tonight but it's all on you, these are your parents after all." Vanessa suggested.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea Library   Alfea Library EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 3:59 pm

"I agree. I really want to see them and meet them. Looks like we just found our new mission!", Luna expressed as she was excited to see her parents for the first time in forever.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea Library   Alfea Library EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 4:55 pm

"Perfect! I'll call Romeo and Kevin so they can come help us on our trip." Vanessa said as she and the girls went to their dorm to prepare their stuff for that night.

TIME SKIP: AFTERSCHOOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alfea Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alfea Library   Alfea Library Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfea Library
Page 1 of 1