Simulation Room - Page 2 2078emq
Simulation Room - Page 2 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Simulation Room

Go down 
+9
Dark Sirens
Harpies
FireEaters
Ghosts of Christmas
Amelia
LoliRock!
Maya
Palladium
MagicalVanessa
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Simulation Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 7:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Simulation Room - Page 2 D97SLCb

Welcome to the Simulation Room, Alfea's simulation system is able to simulate any location in any dimension. Professor Palladium holds his simulation class here as well.

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Amelia
NPC
NPC
Amelia

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 7:17 am

"Huh, don't you know fire and ice contrast?" I asked while smirking as I shot a bunch of ice rays towards the Fire Eaters, dealing damage to them.
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 7:19 am

"Knowledge Quake!" I yelled as I punched the ground and letters started spilling out of the cracked ground, causing the FireEaters to fall to the ground. "Amelia, I think we have to use our fairy dust to end them." I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Amelia
NPC
NPC
Amelia

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 6:21 am

"Well then in that case, FAIRY DUST CONVERGENCE!" We both yelled as a huge explosion formed completely destroying the monsters. 

Simulation Room - Page 2 68348466b7c0cdcd1c5ac628314a4020

After the explosion, glitter started to descend from the sky and the sky started to fall apart and a realm of digital numbers was revealed. Suddenly, we found ourselves back at the Simulation Room.
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 6:24 am

"Congratulations girls! You were able to defeat all of your selected enemies! You both get a B+ on the subject. You are now proclaimed Graduated Fairies." I said as I congratulated them followed by everyone's cheers. 

"Okay, up next is Talia and Vanessa." I asked as I accompanied them to the Simulation Gates and summoned them to a plot of blank land with nothing but mud. "Good luck." I said lastly before the test would begin.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 7:54 am

"Wow.." Vanessa said in awe as all she could see was a large view of nothing but muddy land. "Okay Talia, you ready?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 6:25 am

"Ready as I'll ever be..." Talia said as she grabbed Vanessa's hand. They then both yelled "SPARX! ENCHANTIX!" and transformed.

Simulation Room - Page 2 R50hxDk
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 6:39 am

"I don't really understand what we're supposed to do, there's nothing but la-" Vanessa was about to finish speaking until she was interrupted by a loud squeal.
Back to top Go down
Harpies
NPC
NPC
Harpies

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 6:42 am

Immediately, several Harpies started flying in the direction of Vanessa and Talia squealing. They were getting ready to attack as they opened their beaks.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 6:32 pm

"Harpies..." Talia muttered as she got ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 6:35 pm

"Well then let's remind them what we're made of..." Vanessa replied. "Rain of Pollen!" She yelled as she summoned a magic green ball to weaken and attack the harpies.
Back to top Go down
Harpies
NPC
NPC
Harpies

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 6:36 pm

"Quaaaa! Quaaaa!" The harpies screamed as the pollen weakened them. Immediately, one of the harpies tried to fly and attack the girls.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 6:38 pm

"I don't think so!" Talia yelled as she summoned her Morphix Bommerang to attack some of the harpies.
Back to top Go down
Harpies
NPC
NPC
Harpies

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:36 am

Screeching, the harpies start screaming even louder to defeat the fairies
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:39 am

"Argh!!!! THE SOUND IS HURTING MY EARS!" Vanessa yelled in frustration. "WE'RE GOING TO NEED TO USE OUR CONVERGENCE!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:41 am

"OKAY, GIVE ME YOUR HAND!" Talia exclaimed. They then grabbed hands and started summoning their convergence spell. "CONVERGENCE!" They both yelled as a blue and green magic effect flew towards the Harpies destroying them all.
Back to top Go down
Harpies
NPC
NPC
Harpies

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:42 am

As the attack flew towards the Harpies they trembled and exploded leaving nothing but glitter dust behind.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:45 am

"We did it! Okay now let's figure out a way to get out of this maze." Vanessa said as they started flying around through the maze. Suddenly, they stumbled across a small lake. "Wait what? Why is there a lake here --" Vanessa was then interrupted by a loud shriek. "UGH NOT AGAIN!" She complained.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sirens
NPC
NPC
Dark Sirens

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:47 am

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The sirens yelled as they popped out of the lake screaming into the faces of the fairies
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:49 am

"Seriously?? Out of all the enemies out there, Professor Palladium had to pick the Dark Sirens???" Talia said angrily as she covered her ears. "Andros Hurricane!" Talia yelled as she summoned a rain of morphix water weakening the sirens.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:51 am

"And let's see if you can deal with this, Nature Chain!" Vanessa yelled as she twirled her fingers to summon vines from the ground to chain up the Sirens.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sirens
NPC
NPC
Dark Sirens

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:52 am

The two attacks from the fairies only dealt a little bit of damage, The Dark Sirens were still perfectly fine and started screaming even louder to destroy the fairies.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:54 am

"Ugh, Talia this is hopless. We have to beat them at their own game. I have an idea! The sirens attack us through their screams and weaken our power but what if we reflect their screams onto them?" Vanessa suggested.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:55 am

"And this is why, we're best friends. I totally got your idea! Morphix Shield!" Talia yelled as she summoned a reflective shield.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:56 am

"Haha, Flower Shield!" Vanessa yelled as she summoned her reflective shield as well. "Time for you to have a taste of your own medicine." She then said to the Sirens.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sirens
NPC
NPC
Dark Sirens

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 10:57 am

The sirens then screamed once more but their screams bounced off of the shields and came back at them. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The sirens screamed in despair as they exploded into dust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simulation Room   Simulation Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Simulation Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next