Potionology Lab 2078emq
Potionology Lab 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Potionology Lab

Go down 
+10
Fosqa
Angela
Fairymagic
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
FlowerGal12
LoliRock!
Maya
Palladium
Amelia
MagicalVanessa
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:36 am

Potionology Lab ZZVpEKB

Welcome to the Potionology Lab. Here you will learn the art of potion making, the history of potion mixing, and the origins of magic crafting with Professor Palladium.

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 9:04 am

After the class bell rings all of the 1st year students enter the room and take a seat in the crescent shaped seating plan. "Welcome to the Potionology Lab girls." I say as I welcome all of the students. 
"Hello, I am Professor Palladium and I am in charge of the Potionology Lab as well as the Simulation Room. Here in the Potionology Lab you will learn how to create potions that will help you in though situations and assist you during battle. Understood?" I say and the class in unison responds "Yes, Sir." 
"Perfect, so no more wasting time let's get right into today's lesson. We will be starting with the basics. Today you will be learning how to make a Kiris potion."

Potionology Lab GIsCqGs

"In order to create a Kiris potion you need: 2 Xalia plants, 1 petal from a Driftia plant, and 1 sprinkle of a Starlium also known as purple fairy dust." I explain, continuing I say "Now stir it for one minute and...there we go!" and as I finish stirring a bright pinkish purple smoke rises from the potion's flask. With gasps and claps from the girls I resume the lesson and say "Now you try it, all the ingredients are already placed on your desk."
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 9:53 am

I was sitting next to a girl with light blue hair and since we were strangers to each other I introduced myself. "Hey, I'm Maya. I guess i'll be your lab partner for the rest of the year."
Back to top Go down
Amelia
NPC
NPC
Amelia

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 9:59 am

"Hello. I'm Amelia. Amelia Prestino" I reply introducing myself with an intelligent and sophisticated tone of voice. "Well, I guess we shouldn't chit chat too much, after all we're all here to get good grades - ha - well at least I am. Let's put on our goggles.... Okay so let's start with the 2 Xalia plants and the petal from the Driftia plant." As I add in the two plants a chemical reaction is formed. I then leave my lab partner a chance to contribute.
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 10:04 am

I had noticed Amelia was a bit of a know-it-all and a bit of a snob but I didn't want to cause any drama on my first day of lessons so I just went along with it. "Okay, um.. so let's see now we have to add the Starlium fairy dust and mix it for 1 minute." We do the instructions perfectly and a beautiful shade of pink and purple rises out of the flask. I quickly take a picture of it on my phone.
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 10:07 am

"Excellent work girls! Oh, Maya please don't pull out your phone in the classrooms, they're not allowed. I'll let this slide since your first time but if it appears again i'll be forced to take it and give it back to you at the end of the day."
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 10:09 am

"Sorry, Sir." I reply in and as Palladium leaves to the next group of girls I put my phone in my bag looking at it with a sad face.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 10:13 am

"Okay let's do this." Vanessa says while placing her goggles on with Talia. First they place the Xalia's in the flask, followed by the petal from the Driftia plant. 
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 10:20 am

"Now, all I have to do is put the Starlium in the flask." Talia does exactly that but she accidentally pours a bit too much.
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 10:31 am

I notice the flask starting to boil up with dark purple smoke coming out of it. "Pozion Removerum!" I yell as I summon a line of magic that removes the extra amount of Starlium in the flask. "Careful girls, you don't wanna add too much Starlium. See Starlium is made out of small dried out fire particles, when mixed with the Xalia plants those fire particles start to become active again. The Driftia petal makes it so that a chemical reaction happens. Too much Starlium can cause something to burn but just the right amount of it and a 1 minue stir can create a Kiris, a healing potion." I explain to not only the girls before me but the whole class as well. Soon, the bell rings dismissing the students to the hallway. "See you all later at the Simulation Room.". 

ROLEPLAY: TIMESKIP TO BREAK TIME
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 2:06 pm

Good morning class! Today we will be learning about a special potion. This potion is called "The Love Bite". As you can tell by it's name it's a love potion and when a person digests it the fall in love with the first person they see. The ingredients are very hard to find as there is a special grass that can only be found in the outskirts of Magix City. 
So, firstly you add a sprinkle of Pink Starlium, then you add 1 Driftia petal, and finally you add the special grass. You then mix it nice and well and leave it to boil for about 30 minutes.

Potionology Lab Tumblr_o28xjp5kdV1v7hfpro7_250

The final result should look soft pink with heart shaped bubbles coming out. Now you won't be able to test this potion out today but I want you guys to do some further research on where the love potion originates from for homework. It will be due on Friday. 

TIMESKIP: MAGIC HISTORY WITH DAPHNE
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 2:52 pm

Melania arrived to the Lab taking a seat alongside Oceane.
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 3:38 pm

"Good morning girls!" I said as I entered the room putting my workbag down on my desk. "Today, we will be learning about a animal shape shifting spell. Please turn your pages to 701. As you can see in your textbooks an animal shape shifting spell can be made through an Omnibia, today we will be practising exactly that. You will later learn about the spell in itself with Wizgiz later today.

Potionology Lab HCLbTeY

First thing you will have to do is add a Mixika spell, followed by a piece of a protection gem, and then top it off with a Stiria plant. Mix it all together nicely and walla, it's as easy as that." 

"Now you try it!" I said as I watched the girls get on with the potion.
Back to top Go down
FlowerGal12
Sirenix
Sirenix
FlowerGal12

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 3:45 pm

"Hmm, okay c'mon Mel you can do this." Melania thought to herself as she started off by doing a Mixika spell into the potion flask, then she added a piece of the protection gem, and finally ended with the Stiria plant. She then mixed it all together.
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 3:47 pm

"Wow! Excellent work, Melania! Already your first day and you are doing a great job!" I said as I watched her finish her potion, I then moved on to watch Oceane's potion.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 4:45 pm

Oceane exhaled as she did a Mixika spell into the potion flask, she then put a piece of the protection gem in, and ended with the Stiria plant. She mixed it together.
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 5:00 pm

"Good work Oceane!" I said as I then went back to my desk. "You girls seem to be getting better at this everyday! Well, looks like it's time to head to your next lesson!" I said as the school bell rang for the next lesson.

TIMESKIP: AfterSchool
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 11:44 am

As all the students took their seats and opened their textbooks to page 105 I started teaching the lesson. "Good morning girls, today we will be learning how to make the Elixir of Life. This elixir reverses any evil spell put upon a creature or being. Here let me show you how it works." I said as I got a rabbit out. Some of the girls gave an "Aww" sound. I then opened an elixir and poured it on the rabbit making it turn weak and old. The girls then began to gasp and began to become worried. "Relax girls, watch this." I then got the Elixir of life and poured it on the rabbit making it come back to it's previous energy. "See, all better." I said as I petted the rabbit. 

Potionology Lab JN2Cg3J
TIMESKIP: Break Time
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 8:34 am

When the bell rang indicating that it was break time, Vanessa was sitting on a desk with Talia. "Luna! Are you okay? What happened earlier?" Vanessa asked.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:02 pm

"uh...nothing. We got a new student today...and I was helping her", Luna said while checking her phone for messages and hiding her pain with a smile since Luna was feeling too good.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 10:15 am

"Oh...okay. Well when are we going to meet he-" Vanessa was about to finish but before they knew it the bell for the next lesson had began to ring. They then headed to their next class of the day. "Headmistress Faragonda said that our classes are changing since we are second year students. Apparently we have Literature with Professor Avalon. The second year girls then headed to the lecture hall for the next class.
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 9:51 am

"Good morning girls, today we will be learning about the Elixir of Dreams. Please turn to page 107." I said as the students opened their books to the page. "As you can see, the text states that the Elixir of Dreams can be used to enter the dream world. The dream world is very rare and dangerous. It changes according to your dream and is made up of illusions but make one small mistake and you could be trapped there forever." I said as I started to explain. Before I knew it, the bell rang and class was dismissed. 

TIMESKIP: PERIOD 2 (NEXT LESSON)
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 11:49 am

"Ah, good morning girls! I see some new faces, welcome to the class! Cotton... is it?" I checked on the class register. "Cotton, how about you introduce yourself to the class?" I asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Palladium
NPC
NPC
Palladium

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 12:38 pm

"Thank you for introducing yourself Cotton, welcome to Alfea and I hope you have a wonderful time here!" I said as the girl sat back down. "Today we are going to be learning how to create a replica of the 'Dragon's Breath' spell. This potion is able to burn anything in it's path so for this experiment we will be needing to use gloves and googles." I said as I snapped my fingers and all the girls were instantly wearing aprons,gloves, and googles. "First things you will need to do, is put the bromine chemical in the water in the test tube and then put the aluminum chemical in the water. This will show up as a bright red color, then grab a spoon a mix the ingredients together until it starts to glow bright red. After that add a dash of magic reactant to make it spike up, and you should get a fire flame coming out of it. Good luck!" I said as I let the girls choose their partners.
Potionology Lab 9v3EJ5X
Back to top Go down
Angela
NPC
NPC
Angela

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 2:17 pm

I looked around nervously for someone to be my partner, I thought no one wanted to be my partner because I was so bossy but then I decided to introduce myself to the new girl. "Hey new girl! I'm Angela, wanna be my partner?" I asked with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Potionology Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potionology Lab   Potionology Lab Empty

Back to top Go down

Potionology Lab
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Winx Club Roleplay :: Planets :: Magix :: Alfea-
Jump to: