The Winx Dorm - Page 2 2078emq
The Winx Dorm - Page 2 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Winx Dorm

Go down 
+4
Aisha
Flora
Stella
MagicalVanessa
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Winx Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Winx Dorm   The Winx Dorm - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:23 am

First topic message reminder :

The Winx Dorm - Page 2 AUBbBVG

Welcome to the Winx Dorm! Currently occupied by: Stella, Bloom, Aisha, Tecna, Flora, and Musa

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Dorm   The Winx Dorm - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 6:00 pm

"Luna's powers were stolen on our mission at Cloud Tower. We also just learned that Luna's powers come from The Electric Creature of the Moon, a forgotten dragon that was born along side your fireflame. We need your help to get Luna her powers back, me, Vanessa, Talia and Oceane will help the Alfea girls get ready for battle...something tells me these witches are about to make a trip to Alfea." Vanessa said suspiciously as she and Talia left to go to Oceane's dorm.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Dorm   The Winx Dorm - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 2:34 pm

"Okay, Luna. When I got my powers stolen I thought they were gone for good but in reality I still had them. Lake Roccaluce made me realize that and I think it will do the same for you. Should we go there now?" I asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Dorm   The Winx Dorm - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:06 pm

Luna sighed then thought that it was a great idea. "Yeah. Let's go there. ", Luna agreed.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Bloom
NPC
NPC
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Dorm   The Winx Dorm - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:11 pm

"Great! Let me just get ready." I then went to the bathroom to change and get ready, when I was done Luna and I headed to Lake Roccaluce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Dorm   The Winx Dorm - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Winx Dorm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2