The Courtyard - Page 3 2078emq
The Courtyard - Page 3 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
+46
Robert
musa225
SweetCarla
Imeda
André
Skull Dragon
Undead Corpses
Gabriel
ShadeFrost
Palladium
Fosqa
Floria
Cheryl
Merissa
Angela
Amaryl
Midge
Faragonda
Fairymagic
Tharma
Amore
FlowerGal12
Sky
Ice Creatures
Stormy
Darcy
Icy
Stephanie
Daphne
Ronda
Griselda
Maya
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
LoliRock!
MoonlightBae
Roxy
ColletteTheWitch
Amelia
MagicalVanessa
Aisha
Bloom
AliDiMagia
Flora
Tecna
Musa
Stella
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

The Courtyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

The Courtyard - Page 3 7xRQEGO

This is the courtyard where you can hang out with your fairy friends and even have a small picnic!
You can usually find Miss Griselda here, this is also the first stop students make when entering Alfea!

Last edited by MagicalVanessa on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Amelia
NPC
NPC
Amelia

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:21 am

I could see that the news Headmistress Faragonda was about to deliver would be something that would cause all of us to be speechless. "Hmm...this must be seriously important if they had to disrupt all the lessons." I ponder.
Back to top Go down
ColletteTheWitch
Sophix
Sophix
ColletteTheWitch

Fairy Pet : Special Panda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:23 am

"Geez, what's going on?" Lidiya thinks to herself as she reaches the courtyard. She then stands with an annoyed facial expression and listens to what the teachers had to say.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:25 am

"Quiet please, quiet please." I say as I calm down the crowd. "As most of you all know, there was a malfunction in the simulation room. Well, turns out that the malfunction was caused by someone...or something....The Christmas Ghosts...." I explain. I could hear the crowd gasp as soon as I told them about the ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
NPC
NPC
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:27 am

"Wait but Headmistress, The Christmas Ghosts aren't real...they're part of the Legendarium World." I say as I was confused.
Back to top Go down
Daphne
NPC
NPC
Daphne

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:28 am

"That's exactly what we're trying to understand." I say interrupting. "In order for any fairytale characters to come to life they have to be summoned through the Legendarum which means...."
Back to top Go down
Stella
NPC
NPC
Stella

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:30 am

"Which means that someone must have had to open the Legendarium since it was closed and given to the fairy godmother, Eldora." I continue.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

Fairy Pet : Fairy Lion

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:31 am

"Ha, well this sounds intresting." Chanel thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Faragonda
NPC
NPC
Faragonda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:35 am

"Due to all this, even though the school semester has just started we'll be forced to let students go on break early, buses will be here tomorrow for those who want to go back to their home planet for Christmas break or you can rent a hotel at Magix City and spend a night there with your friends. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and we wish you a Merry Christmas!" I say wrapping up the speech.
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:36 am

Talia then turns to Vanessa and says "Hey we should totally rent a hotel in the city! It's going to be fun! We could also invite Evie!" 
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

Fairy Pet : Fairy Pup

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 12:26 pm

Oceane rushed but she had already missed it "Oh come on! I need to be more on time!" She said.
Back to top Go down
http://gravityfalls4ever.forumotion.com/
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 12:26 pm

I noticesd a girl with turqouise hair rushing out to the courtyard so she decided to give her a summary about the drama. "Hey, I'm Maya. I noticed you missed the news but basically we all have to evacuate Alfea due to ghosts haunting Alfea, because SOMEONE decided to open the Legendarium again."
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 12:29 pm

Oceane looked shocked "B-but that is impossible! How could someone open the Legendarium? You need the legendarium key to open it!" Oceane said.
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 1:16 pm

"Sigh, I know. Someone must have stolen it from Eldora! Hey, wanna go to Magix City with me for the meanwhile! We could go to clubs and shop!" I ask the girl.
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 1:27 pm

"Omg totally! C'mon let's go pack!" Vanessa says as she rushes up to her room with her friends.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:06 pm

Oceane didnt like shopping very much but she said "Yes" Oceane loves to try new things.
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 4:34 pm

"Cool! Let's go pack. --- oh wait, haha, I didn't even ask for your name. Hi, I'm Maya and your are?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 5:05 pm

"Oh haha im Oceane!" Oceane said elated.
Back to top Go down
Maya
NPC
NPC
Maya

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 5:14 pm

"Oh cool name. Okay Oceane, I'll go pack and i'll see you when you're done!" I said as I rushed to my dormroom to pack my stuff for the hotel.
Back to top Go down
SabrinaCarpenterFan123
Harmonix
Harmonix
SabrinaCarpenterFan123

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 5:19 pm

Oceane rushed to her dorm room. She couldnt wait!
Back to top Go down
MoonlightBae
Enchantix
Enchantix
MoonlightBae

Fairy Pet : Fairy Lion

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:14 pm

Chanel was thinking of ways to spend her break and she came to the conclusion that having a night out in Magix City could have been fun. She didn't have many friends and her roommate didn't seem very welcoming so Chanel just decided to book a room at the Magix Hotel and just enjoy her break by herself and possibly meet new people. Chanel then went to her room to pack.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:35 pm

Luna walked through the alfea gates as nervous but confident as ever. She was wondering if she would even make it through those gates standing. She knew it was almost Christmas time and that her timing was terrible but she had to start some time. She just walked around the courtyard curious as where to go.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Griselda
NPC
NPC
Griselda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:39 pm

"Hello there. You are?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:42 pm

"uh hello. I am Luna....fairy of the electric moon.", said Luna a little confident but also a little nervous for being here.
Back to top Go down
Griselda
NPC
NPC
Griselda

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:49 pm

"Well, Luna welcome to Alfea. There have been some issues which have caused the student to evacuate but if you need somewhere to stay feel free to go to Magix City and rent a room in a hotel. If you need some money we can lend you some to support your arrival." I tell the student quite feeling sorry for her since she seemed enthusiastic about arriving.
Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:59 pm

Luna just looked at her, then looked around alfea and then looked at the lady again. "uh, okay. I will just go there now i guess. Do you know how long the students will be staying there?", asked Luna kinda curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next