Witchcraft with Griffin 2078emq
Witchcraft with Griffin 2078emq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome PageSearchRegisterLog in

Witchcraft with Griffin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

Fairy Pet : Special Tiger

Witchcraft with Griffin Empty
PostSubject: Witchcraft with Griffin   Witchcraft with Griffin EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 6:55 am

Witchcraft with Griffin J8GKjuL

Welcome to Witchcraft with Griffin where you'll be learning how to conjure up evil spells!
Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft with Griffin   Witchcraft with Griffin EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:29 am

Still a bit half-a-sleep, Vanessa entered the classroom as other Cloud Tower students pushed in the way. Vanessa just ignored them and went ahead to sit with Luna and Talia in the 3rd row. 
Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft with Griffin   Witchcraft with Griffin EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:34 am

"Ugh, let's just get this over with. This school is full of liars, and Trix wannabes." Talia said muttering to Vanessa as she crossed her arms and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Griffin
NPC
NPC
Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft with Griffin   Witchcraft with Griffin EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:37 am

"Goodmorning girls, and what a lovely morning it is. The clouds of Cloud Tower might be dark and gloomy but I can feel the summer heat welcoming us, hahaha." I said trying to act nice in front of the delusional fairies.

"Today we will be learning how to summon a dark magic ball. You really have to focus for this one, you need to concentrate all your anger,fear,and revenge and summon it in the palm of your hands." I said as I showed them the dark magic spell in my hands.

Chloe_pika likes this post

Back to top Go down
Griffin
NPC
NPC
Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft with Griffin   Witchcraft with Griffin EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:44 am

"Excellent work, Collette! I don't know what you're so angry about but the piercing hatred of that magic ball is perfect! Keep it up!" I said patting her on the back as I went to see how the other student were doing.

"Ah, Alfea fairies! Let's see what you can do!" I said as the rest of the class looked at them.

Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft with Griffin   Witchcraft with Griffin EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:47 am

"Um...in case you haven't noticed, we can't really do these kind of spells. We're fairies...most of our power comes from light magic." Vanessa replied as her voice echoed through the room because of the silence and the rest of the students staring at them.
Back to top Go down
Griffin
NPC
NPC
Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft with Griffin   Witchcraft with Griffin EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:49 am

"HAHAHAHAH! You're a funny one! Everyone magic user can do these negative energy spells, some just require a lot more work than others, but that doesn't mean you can't try. Vanessa, you go first." I said as I smiled at her. with wickedness.

Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft with Griffin   Witchcraft with Griffin EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:56 am

"O-okay..." Vanessa said shyly as she put her hands together and closed her eyes. She then tried to focus on anger first... She was angry that Griffin lied to them and Faragonda... She then moved on to revenge.. She thought about revenge on Cloud Tower for being full of wicked and evil students...
Vanessa then reopened her eyes for a second to see the ball growing dark piercing shadows. She then closed her eyes again and moved on to fear... She was afraid of losing, she was afraid of the magic dimension being destroyed and being taken over by evil magic. She saw visions of Alfea in flames and crashing down with a evil figure. Vanessa quickly then gasped and opened her eyes to see the dark magic ball growing something out of it. There were little crawling noises. Out of nowhere a dark shadow started crawling up Vanessa's arm. She then snapped out of the spell making the shadow disappear. 

"WHAT THE - WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!?" She asked in worry and anger.
Back to top Go down
Griffin
NPC
NPC
Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft with Griffin   Witchcraft with Griffin EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:58 am

"Hmm, interesting.. looks like your fear overcame both anger and revenge. It looks like your scared of something...and you know what they say.. Fear is weakness." I said as I looked straight into her eyes. "Luna, why don't you go next then?" I continue.

Back to top Go down
Fairymagic
Admin
Admin
Fairymagic

Fairy Pet : Special Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft with Griffin   Witchcraft with Griffin EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 4:12 pm

"Uh, okay", Luna said as she then closed her eyes with her hands in front of her, trying to focus on the anger and fear and revenge she had. She barely had any from recent times so she just remembered things from her past life. She remembered how witches attack her family and almost destroyed her planet. She thought about how they killed and or took her sister, that she knows of anyway, and how she wanted to get them back. They wanted what she had but didn't know what it was that she had that they wanted so bad. She thought about fear next. She also saw a vision. A vision of Alfea in trouble and her parents in trouble and herself and her friends in danger and She was afraid of loosing them. They are the only friends She ever had. She then saw something coming after her. She tried to use magic but it wouldn't come out of me. The magic ball grew bigger and bigger and bigger. She then quickly opened her eyes to awake herself up from that nightmare. There was light shining around them both and her symbol on her neck was glowing bright. She saw the big ball in front of me. "Hey! I did it!", She shouted excitedly.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamwinx-site.forumotion.com/
Griffin
NPC
NPC
Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft with Griffin   Witchcraft with Griffin EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:31 pm

"Wow...interesting, very interesting indeed." I said as I looked at the ball in fascination. "This is magic like i've never seen before..." I continued. I told the girl but I have seen magic similar to hers, it reminded me of Bloom's magic. Suddenly, an idea grew in my mind. 

"Talia, it's your turn now!" I said as I continued.

Back to top Go down
LoliRock!
Sirenix
Sirenix
LoliRock!

Fairy Pet : Special Leopard

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft with Griffin   Witchcraft with Griffin EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:47 pm

Talia hesitated and looked at the headmistress but then she closed her eyes and put her hands together. She started with vengance as she thought about getting revenge on the witches and then she moved to anger where she was angry that they still hadn't figured out who is in control of the Legendarium. Finally, she moved to fear... except she couldn't think of anything. Talia opened her eyes and the ball disappeared from her hands.
Back to top Go down
Griffin
NPC
NPC
Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft with Griffin   Witchcraft with Griffin EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:54 pm

"Mmm... looks like you're full of bravery." I said as I continued along with the lesson.
"Good job girls, remember negative energy can be controlled by anyone, even by the purest of heart." I said closing the lesson and dismissing the girls as the school bell rang.

Back to top Go down
MagicalVanessa
Admin
Admin
MagicalVanessa

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft with Griffin   Witchcraft with Griffin EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:58 pm

With a weird feeling in her stomach, Vanessa left the class with the girls and exited out to the hallways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witchcraft with Griffin   Witchcraft with Griffin Empty

Back to top Go down

Witchcraft with Griffin
Page 1 of 1